Microsoft has released preview version of MBSA 2.3. You can download this from Microsoft Connect here. Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is a software tool released by Microsoft to determine security state by assessing missing security updates and less-secure security settings within Microsoft Windows, Components and products.
There are loads additional Features, Fixes and changes included in the MBSA 2.3.
Additional Features:- More Details via MBSA ReadMe file Here.
• Ability to choose offline mode from graphical and command-line interfaces (/offline option)
• Support for additional security catalogs (for future use)
• Command-line option to obtain catalogs from user-selected directory or network share using /cabpath option
• Compatibility with WSUS 3.0 technologies and the latest Windows Update Agent features
•All vulnerability assessment (VA) checks have been extended to work on x64 (64-bit) platforms
•Updated graphical user interface
• Command-line option to redirect reports to a user-selected directory or network share using /rd option