At Last I am a Microsoft MVP for Enterprise Client Management ConfigMgr Intune

Wow ! At last, the day has arrived. I’m Enterprise Client Management (ECM) Microsoft MVP now. This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. ECM Microsoft MVP award is for the contributions towards SCCM ConfigMgr/Intune technical community. Thank you all for the support. I’m very lucky to be part of most wonderful IT Pro user group and that is Bangalore IT Pro User GroupSCCM -MVP-1

So, if you want to know more about me, you are free to click here🙂 I’ll continue my contributions towards technical community. Loads of exciting stuffs are coming in our way this year like EMS, Intune, Windows 10, SCCM 2016 etc… You’ll see more and more posts in this place related to all these technologies.

Keep sharing and Keep learning !!

Posted in: ConfigMgr (SCCM)

1. Naresh Doshi says:

2. ramg1967 says:

3. surjeet says:

Many congratulations dude

4. Congratulations !!!

5. Well deserved Anoop 🙂
    Thanks for all your contributions to the Bangalore IT Pro UG.

Let’s keep the sharing spirit alive and spread it.

6. phaniraj says:

i hope you will get lot more awards like this ,i feel proud to follow a person like you.-hearty congratulations for all your sucess

7. Ranjit singh says:

Congratulations ANOOP

8. Javid says:

In our environment most of the machines are showing as compliance in report but if we checked the individual report / machine its showing as ‘update is not required’.

After several investigations, I’ve found that wua agent version in server (7.4.7600.226) is less compared to clients (7.5.760.17514). so I’ve upgraded the server to 7.6.7600.228. However still machine is not getting the patches and I’ve done repairing the wmi, wua and client. But nothing is happening.
    My wsus server version is 3.2.7600.226. However i’ve also tried to fix through windows update troubleshoot and got the error 0x80080005.

So could you please help me on this? Thanks in advance.

9. ramanjaneya says:

You are simply superb! You helped , helping thousands of IT professionals to make their IT life easy and simple. You are indirectly helping them to climb up in their career.
    Thank you so much!!
    May god bless you , your family ! Stay blessed!