If you are eager to see new looks of SCCM (ConfigMgr) 2012. Here is it !!!
See the Orginal Post
What’s SCCM 2012:
System Center Configuration Manager 2012 helps IT empower people to use the devices and applications they need to be productive, while maintaining corporate compliance and control.
It’s with a big pleasure that i explain you how to install and configure System Center Configuration Manager 2012 !!!
In first time, download all prerequisite:
Supported Operating Systems:Windows Server 2008
Minimum System Requirements:
- Site servers and site roles require 64-bit OS (distribution points are an exception)
- Branch distribution points have been deprecated and replaced with standard distribution points that can be hosted on Configuration Manager 2012 client operating system platforms, with the exception of Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 and Windows XP Tablet PC SP3
- Standard DPs can run on Windows Server 32-bit but will not support advanced functionality
- Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)
- Distribution points can run on Windows Server 2003
- SQL Server 2008 SP1 with CU10 (64-bit)
- SQL Reporting Services is ONLY reporting solution
Supported Configurations (link to: http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/4/5/54508737-EB00-4B65-8DB3-F0D810FA3A9F/Configuration Manager 2012 Beta 2 Supported Configuration.pdf)
In this post, the OS and SQL installation is not include.