Download and Install SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 Cumulative Update 2 on CAS Primary servers. ConfigMgr 2012 R2 Cu2 was released 2 weeks back. Until now, I didn’t get time to check CU2. Today I tried installing it.
There are no changes in the CU2 installation process, and We need to follow the top to bottom approach to update the SCCM 2012 R2 hierarchy to Cumulative Update 2.
We need to update CU2 on the CAS server and then primaries. Suppose you’ve not applied SCCM 2012 R2 CU1, then there is no need to update that now. You can directly install CU2 on SCCM 2012 R2 infrastructure (clients and Servers). All the patches (fixes) included in SCCM 2012 R2 CU1 are now CU2.
Download and Install SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 Cumulative Update 2 on CAS Primary servers
Download and Install SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 Cumulative Update 2 on CAS Primary servers?
Download the ConfigMgr (SCCM) 2012 R2 from http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=2970177&kbln=en-us
More details about SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2970177/en-us
SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 includes fixes for the following:-
- Administrator Console
- Remote control
- Mobile device management / Intune
- Operating system deployment
- Site systems
- Application Virtualization
- Content management
- Windows PowerShell
- Non-Windows clients
- Cloud-based Distribution Points
When you update the SCCM 2012 R2 CU1 client to CU2, you can notice that the following components have been updated to newer version 5.00.7958.1303, which means some fixes have been applied to those updated components.
Updated Client Components, post SCCM 2012 R2 CU2 update:-
CCM Framework = 5.00.7958.1303.
Compliance and Settings Management = 5.00.7958.1303.
Power Management = 5.00.7958.1303.
Remote Tool Management = 5.00.7958.1303.
Software Distribution Agent = 5.00.7958.1303.
Software Update Agent = 5.00.7958.1303.
Task Sequence Components = 5.00.7958.1303.
1. Download the CU2 via http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2970177/.
2. Click Next on Welcome Page
3. Check the Prerequisites are met or not. And click Next
4. If there is any warning against “Verifying restart is not required,” then restart the server and start from STEP 2.
5. Select Update the database server.
6. Create the packages for Site Server, remote console, and client update. And click Next
7. Check the log files whether everything is GREEN or not.
8. Verify the registry key to confirm the installation CULevel registry data under HKLM\Software\Microsoft\SMS\Setup\.
9. Update the remote console.
10. Update the existing clients using the classic CU2 package created during this installation STEP 6.
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…