What is Cloud Reporter? Are you using Hyper-V without the ability to predict when memory, processors and storage resources will be exhausted? Do you want to learn how to plan for the future, meet your service level objectives, and contemplate ‘what-if’ scenarios with respect to load? Looking for answers ?
Register for Webinar
Now a days organizations are moving towards Visualization because it’s giving improved utilization of the resources than we use today. With the built-in virtualization capabilities of Windows Server, we’ll get best-in-class features and performance – See more at: here.
Then join Savision for one of our Cloud Reporter webinars; savision will be presenting a FREE webinar on the 19th and 20th of February to introduce our newest solution: Cloud Reporter, an auditing, predictive capacity planning, and virtual machine right-sizing tool for Hyper-V.
During the webinar hosted by Steven Dwyer, our lead Cloud Reporter developer, savision will take you through the business benefits of our new solution, including:
– Maximize virtualization investments by right-sizing virtual machine deployments
– Conquer VM sprawl by identifying idle and in-active virtual machines.
– Forecast future hardware needs with predictive analytics
– Prevent unplanned downtime by predicting resource exhaustion
– Provide visibility into hardware resource consumption
Cloud Reporter is a must have for everybody that is serious about maximizing the ROI of their Microsoft Private Cloud.
Cloud is For Tomorrow and You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me !!