Do you want to get better insights from your SCOM and OMS data? Join Savision’s new session “How to get better insights from your SCOM + OMS data” The session is hosted by Savision’s Technical Sales Manager, Justin Boerrigter, who will show you how to correctly diagnose and fix problems before they impact the end-user experience.
Don’t miss the session, which will take place on:
Tuesday, June 6th at 3PM CEST | 9AM EDT | 8AM CDT
The session will cover:
- Visibility: How to improve visibility and share relevant information?
- Alerts: How to make sense out of alerts and enable proactive monitoring?
- Service Mapping: How are the technologies being used dependent on their underlying infrastructure and applications?
- Giving the business the service-oriented monitoring it wants and needs by monitoring and managing the end-user experience and business transactions
- How to get advanced SCOM + OMS dashboards
Don’t miss out on this session. Register now to find out how to build a proactive service-oriented monitoring approach by finding the common ground between the organization’s information technology and business needs.
To register for the session, click here