This training video helps you to keep Hyper-V environment very healthy. Hyper-V requires routine monitoring and maintenance to remain healthy. This Training video is from Backup Academy.
Two common tasks are: Resource metering and Patching.
Hyper-V Resource Metering
- Average CPU usage, measured in megahertz over a period of time.
- Average physical memory usage, measured in megabytes.
- Minimum memory usage (lowest amount of physical memory).
- Maximum memory usage (highest amount of physical memory).
- Maximum amount of disk space allocated to a virtual machine.
- Total incoming network traffic, measured in megabytes, for a virtual network adapter.
- Total outgoing network traffic, measured in megabytes, for a virtual network adapter