Here come the list of 10 known issues which you need to take care and understand before the start of SCOM 2012 SP1 up gradation process in your organization. TechNet documentation here on this topic has updated on 20-Dec-2012.
The Quick Walk through of Know Issues of SCOM / OpsMgr 2012 SP1
1. Do not install a System Center 2012 SP1, Operations Manager Management Group pointing to a System Center 2012 Data Warehouse. There is no workaround for this issue.
2. The Microsoft System Center Application Monitoring 360 Service Level Agreements(SLA) Management Pack is not imported by default during setup.
3. The file name for the Operations Manager Data Warehouse SQL Database is always “.mdf”, and the log file name “.ldf” instead of the database name.
4. During upgrade from a licensed installation of Operations Manager, customers will see an Evaluation EULA even though product is licensed. WORKAROUD : Run Get-ScomLicense in PowerShell to see the actual license agreement.
5. When using the Network Summary Dashboard in System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Operations Manager, customers cannot load data when connecting to a System Center 2012 – Operations Manager management group.
6. Web Recorder functionality does not work with Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8.
7. You must import the Windows Server 2012 and IIS 8 management packs in order to use APM (.NET application performance monitoring) with Windows Server 2012.
8. When monitoring an ASP.NET MVC application with Application Performance Monitoring (.NET application performance monitoring), exception events do not have parameters collected.
9. Discovery of WCF endpoints, monitoring of Windows Services and other Application Performance Monitoring (.NET application performance monitoring) related functionality is not supported across Operations Manager versions.
10. When monitoring an ASP.NET MVC application with Application Performance Monitoring (.NET application performance monitoring), if the setting to monitor “All Exceptions” is selected (as opposed to only “Critical Exceptions”), all connectivity exceptions will report as “critical”.