Know more about Microsoft Intune New Version Enhancements. Windows Intune new version enhancements are published by Microsoft on 12/16/2012.
However, I didn’t find the new version enhancements in the console when I signed up for a new trial version today. Probably, it may take some more time to get these features for trial version users or this new version is only available for FULL version customers?
InTune Enhancements Follows :-
1. Unified Enterprise Management Solution with Microsoft ConfigMgr 2012 with SP1.
2. More flexible user licensing options.
a) Windows InTune.
b) Windows Intune with Windows Software Assurance.
c) Windows Intune Add-on For Configuration Manager.
3. Extended Client Support. Now windows 8 is supported through a new version of InTune.
4. Direct Mobile device Management for Windows RT, Windows Phone, Surface, and IOS devices (iPad and iPad2, iPhones and iPod Touch).
5. Option to Customize the Company Portal Application.
5. Support for Distributing Windows 8 and Windows Phone Applications.
6. Improved Dynamic Group Configuration Wizard Updates.
7. Enhanced Endpoint Protection Policy.
More details on Windows Intune PDF guides
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…