Let’s Find devices with Windows 10 English Language(US) installed using ConfigMgr CMPivot Query. I have seen many questions in HTMDForum that we want the SCCM CMPivot pending reboot. In this post, you will learn how to use the SCCM CMPivot query to find out Windows 10 English Language Devices.
You can customize the CMPivot query as per your need and requirement. The following is the main CMPivot entity used is OperatingSystem. The CMPivot entity helps to find out devices with Windows 10 English language versions with the 2004 version.
entity | operator1 | operator2 | ...
The following is the sample CMPivot query that shall help you to understand the entity called OperatingSystem and views which are required to get the report from the SCCM CMPivot report for Windows 10 English Language devices. Hence we have done a tough job for you. Now, you just need to replace the following to get the query working for you.
- Navigate to device collection against that you want to run the CMPivot query.
- Select All Systems device collection.
NOTE! – In a production environment with more than many devices, I don’t recommend to use All System collection. Instead, use the collection with a smaller number of devices to try out the query.
- Right-Click on All Systems collection.
- Select Start CMPivot.
CMPivot Tool – Run Query
- CMPivot Query tool got launched.
- Get familiarized with new query language and CMPivot tool.
- Copy the queries from the below section.
- Check out the Run Query button from the ConfigMgr CMPivot tool.
CMPivot Query – Windows 10 English language
You can find the CMPivot values for the below:
|English (United States)||en-US||0x0409||1033|
|English (United Kingdom)||en-GB||0x0809||2057|
CMPivot Query to find out Windows 10 US English Language devices.
OperatingSystem | where OSLanguage == 1033
CMPivot Query to find out Windows 10 English Language Device with Windows 10 2004.
OperatingSystem | where OSLanguage == 1033 | where Version == '10.0.19041'
- CMPivot overview
- ConfigMgr CMPivot Example scenarios
- SCCM CMPivot Query Devices with Greater than 15 GB Free Disk Space