Questions Answers about Next Version of Hyper-V? You must be aware that Hyper-V vNext is coming along with Windows Server 10. Windows Server 10 is rumored to be available in 2016.
Are you really would like to know more about the Hyper-V vNext version? What are the new changes which are not documented in Technet till now? Do you’ve questions about Hyper-V vNext?
Questions Answers about Next Version of Hyper-V
If so, this Live Free Webinar arranged by Altaro would be the best resource for you. Altaro is a Hyper- Backup solution and they provide free Hyper-V backup with full features for 2 Virtual Machines.
When is this Webinar ? Thursday, 26th March 2015 at 4PM CET / 11am EDT / 8am PDT (30-45mins + live Q&A!)
How to Register to Hyper-V vNext Webinar – Register here.
So what are the new upcoming features of Hyper-V vNext? Have you ever gone through the Microsoft documentation on this? Be ready with your questions about the next version of Hyper-v and get those answered in this webinar !! Following are some of the exciting upcoming features of Hyper-V which are there in Technet. I’ve posted the links below so that you can directly check the upcoming version of Hyper-V vNext !!
- Rolling Hyper-V Cluster Upgrade
- Storage quality of service (QoS)
- Virtual Machine Configuration Version
- New virtual machine configuration file format
- Production checkpoints
- Hyper-V Manager improvements
- Integration Services delivered through Windows Update
- Hot add and remove for network adapters and memory
- Linux secure boot
- Compatible with Connected Standby