You know there are hidden packages in ConfigMgr. The hidden package in the Configuration Manager Client Upgrade Package. Well, one of the hidden packages. Let’s understand how to SCCM Redistribute Configuration Manager Client Upgrade Package.
SCCM Hidden Package
Let’s take an example of a hidden package called Configuration manager client upgrade package. The hidden packages like this can’t be redistributed from the admin console.
Let’s learn how you as SCCM admin distribute in the below section:
- \Software Library\Overview\Application Management\Packages
Redistribute Configuration Manager Client Upgrade Package
Let’s understand the possibilities of redistributing the Configuration Manager Client Upgrade Package.
- Launch ConfigMgr Console
- Navigate to \Monitoring\Overview\Distribution Status\Content Status\Configuration Manager Client Upgrade Package
- From Actions Details – Right-click on the device
- Select the Redistribute button to start the redistribution process of this package.
- You can get more details from the DistMgr.log file.
I have explained the above-mentioned experience in the below video. HTMD CM0️⃣5️⃣ Install New SCCM DP role on Primary server🎇Install New SCCM MP🎇Distrmgr.log🎇MPMSI.log
- Deploy and manage content for Configuration Manager
- Install New SCCM DP