SQL SC Planning Installations Configurations PDF Guide Download Ready. Paul Keely (MVP) requested me to share the guide pdf guide written by him.
Wow! this is an excellent guide for the System Center admins and SQL admin’s plan for System Center-related SQL Planning, Installations, and Configurations for an organization.
You can download the pdf guide from here. If you’ve already logged in with windows live ID then try this download option. It won’t require any password to open the pdf file (I tried with Acrobat 9 and X).
The main topics covered in this guide are:-
1. SQL Database sizing.
2. SQL DB Virtualization and co-location.
3. What size should my Operations Manager DB be?
4. Where should SQL be located?
5. Can I have the SCCM DB on the same instance as my SCVMM DB?
6. How do I move my SCOM DB?
7. SQL server performance with regard to System Center.
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…