Windows 10 OSD and migration are today’s hot topic. I think, all the organizations are started Windows 10 projects. If not, they might already be completed their migration projects. You should be very careful about Windows 10 OSD deployments. I read about another probable “Human Error” and which made the whole bank down.
- How to Prevent SCCM Windows 10 OSD TS Accidental Deployments
- Various Ways to Perform Windows 10 OS Deployment?
- Webinar – Windows 10 OSD Best Practices with SCCM
How to Prevent SCCM Windows 10 OSD TS Accidental Deployments
There are loads of systematic ways to prevent accidental deployments of Windows 10. Following are some of the quick tips from me to prevent accidental deployments of Windows 10 task sequence. Some discussions are going on in SCCM ConfigMgr Facebook Group as well on this topic.
- Better RBAC (Collections***)
- PXE Password (Unknown Computer Support****)
- Task Sequence Condition before Booting into WinPE (Required Deployment****)
- Validate Collection Query (Test, Test, and Test ****)
- 3rd Eye Process (To make Change management team & Management Happy******)
I have another post which will help you to find out “Who Deleted or Modified or Changed SCCM Settings“.
Various Ways to Perform Windows 10 OS Deployment?
We can perform OS deployment of Windows 10 using MDT, SCCM, and Windows AutoPilot. When you use SCCM and MDT to perform OSD of Windows 10 using Task Sequence. However, Windows Autopilot is not pure Windows 10 OSD solution as I mentioned in the previous post “Beginners Guide Setup Windows AutoPilot Deployment“.
Webinar – Windows 10 OSD Best Practices with SCCM
Windows 10 migrations are the best chance to start the journey towards modern management for your organization. My recommendation would be to start planning for future-proof workplace environment as part of Windows 10 migration. If you have questions about best practices of Windows 10 migration, the following Webinar is the one of the chance to get the answers.
- Windows 10 OSD planning, deployment, and maintenance
- Large-scale, zero-touch deployments and ongoing servicing
- Security configuration management to harden attack surfaces
- Real-time incident response to urgent security issues
Schedule and Registration Details
Windows 10 OSD Best Practices with ConfigMgr Webinar By Microsoft MVP Ami Casto
Tuesday June 26, 2018 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 6pm CEST
Registration RSVP -> http://www2.adaptiva.com/webinar/2018/06/windows-10-osd-best-practices