92 Pages SCCM ConfigMgr Free eBook from Microsoft Experts. Wow, excellent news for ConfigMgr SCCM support folks. Microsoft experts in ConfigMgr published a free eBook which talks about WMI, WMI Scripting, Custom Reporting, OSD troubleshooting, and SSRS reports integration with SCCM.
Authors are Rushi Faldu, Manish Raval, Brandon Linton, Kaushal Pandey, and the System Center series editor Mitch Tulloch.
Download another free eBook SCCM Troubleshooting Guide Download 108 Page Free eBook Strategic Decision Making and Troubleshooting Guide.
92 Pages SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 Free eBook from Microsoft Experts
The target audience for this book is administrators who have at least three years of experience working with previous versions of Configuration Manager and who have begun deploying and using Configuration Manager 2012 in their environment.
Download the PDF file.
Descriptions in some more details !!
- Introduction to WMI in ConfigMgr 2012
- Interaction Between the Site Server and the ConfigMgr Client
- Reading form the SMS Provider, WMI Scripting and SCCM 2012 SDK
- ConfigMgr Custom Reporting
- SCCM 2012 SQL database design
- SCCM 2012 Database Tables and Views
- Difference between SCCM 2012 Tables and Views
- SQL Inner Joins abd Left Outer joins
- Integrating SQL server Reporting Services with SCCM 2012
- Customizing SSRS reports for SCCM 2012
- Customizing function based SCCM 2012 build-in reports
- Operating System Deployment Tips
- Boot Images, Driver Management, UEFI, Offline Servicing
- OSD Task Sequences
- New Application Model in Task Sequence
- Troubleshooting using CMtrace and centralized logging