Advantages of Having Altaro Hyper-V Backup Totally FREE for 2 VMs. Altaro Hyper-V Backup is totally FREE for 2 VMs forever. It’s straightforward to install and configure.
It took only 15-17 minutes to install and configure. The greatest advantage that I feel is it’s doesn’t require any specific skills or trained resources to manage the Altaro Hyper-V backup solution.
Download the Altaro Hyper-V backup solution from here
Advantages of Having Altaro Hyper-V Backup Totally FREE for 2 VMs
There are two options in terms of the usage/license of this backup solution. The download of the trial version and registration is elementary. You need to fill Name and email ID. You’re done. It will start the download 😉
1) Altaro Hyper-V backup software is FREE forever when you want to use it only for 2 Virtual Machines. Getting a free license key is a straightforward process.
2) Altaro Hyper-V backup software can be used to back up unlimited VMs for a month without paying anything. Your trial version of the software will automatically switch to a free version when you don’t want to buy this product at the end of the trial period.
The very extensive user manual or configuration guide is available http://www.altaro.com/manuals/Altaro-Hyper-V-Backup/V4-0/HTM/Altaro-Hyper-VBackup-UserGuide.html
Another Main feature of Altaro Hyper-v Backup software:-
• Hot Backups – MS VSS Integration
• Restore Clones
• Restore to different Hyper-V host
• ReverseDelta Incremental Backup
• File Level Restore
• Backs up Hyper-V clusters
• Backup schedules
• Restore different versions
• Supports Microsoft Hyper-V Server (Core)
• Sandbox Restore Tests
• Backs up Hyper-V Snapshots
• Offsite Backup with WAN Acceleration
• Remote Management
• Backup Compression
• Backup Encryption
• Microsoft Exchange backup and Item Level RestoreAdvantages of Having Altaro Hyper-V Backup Totally FREE for 2 VMs?
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a logger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. He writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…