Advantages of Having Altaro Hyper-V Backup Totally FREE for 2 VMs. Altaro Hyper-V Backup is totally FREE for 2 VMs forever. It’s straightforward to install and configure.
It took only 15-17 minutes to install and configure. The greatest advantage that I feel is it’s doesn’t require any specific skills or trained resources to manage the Altaro Hyper-V backup solution.
Download the Altaro Hyper-V backup solution from here
Advantages of Having Altaro Hyper-V Backup Totally FREE for 2 VMs
There are two options in terms of the usage/license of this backup solution. The download of the trial version and registration is elementary. You need to fill Name and email ID. You’re done. It will start the download 😉
1) Altaro Hyper-V backup software is FREE forever when you want to use it only for 2 Virtual Machines. Getting a free license key is a straightforward process.
2) Altaro Hyper-V backup software can be used to back up unlimited VMs for a month without paying anything. Your trial version of the software will automatically switch to a free version when you don’t want to buy this product at the end of the trial period.
The very extensive user manual or configuration guide is available http://www.altaro.com/manuals/Altaro-Hyper-V-Backup/V4-0/HTM/Altaro-Hyper-VBackup-UserGuide.html
Another Main feature of Altaro Hyper-v Backup software:-
• Hot Backups – MS VSS Integration
• Restore Clones
• Restore to different Hyper-V host
• ReverseDelta Incremental Backup
• File Level Restore
• Backs up Hyper-V clusters
• Backup schedules
• Restore different versions
• Supports Microsoft Hyper-V Server (Core)
• Sandbox Restore Tests
• Backs up Hyper-V Snapshots
• Offsite Backup with WAN Acceleration
• Remote Management
• Backup Compression
• Backup Encryption
• Microsoft Exchange backup and Item Level RestoreAdvantages of Having Altaro Hyper-V Backup Totally FREE for 2 VMs?
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…