Learn about Azure Security Center: How to Protect Your Datacenter with Next Generation Security. Cloud security is number one priority for all the organizations.
What is Azure Security Center?
Azure Security Center is a unified infrastructure security management system that strengthens the security posture of your data centers, and provides advanced threat protection across your hybrid workloads in the cloud – whether they’re in Azure or not – as well as on premises. More details here.
Learn More – Azure Security Center Webinar
Security is a major concern for IT admins and if you’re responsible for important workloads hosted in Azure, you need to know your security is as tight as possible.
In this free webinar, presented by Thomas Maurer, Senior Cloud Advocate on the Microsoft Azure Engineering Team, and Microsoft MVP Andy Syrewicze, you will learn how to use Azure Security Center to ensure your cloud environment is fully protected.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Azure Security Center introductions
- Deployment and first steps
- Best practices
- Integration with other tools
- And more!
If you are responsible for important workloads hosted in Azure, this webinar is a must.
- Webinar: Azure Security Center: How to Protect Your Datacenter with Next Generation Security
- Date:Tuesday, 30th July
- Time: Webinar presented live twice on the day. Choose your preferred time:
- 2pm CEST / 5am PDT / 8am EDT
- 7pm CEST / 10am PDT / 1pm EDT
Register to the Azure security Center webinar – Save your seat