We are going to see, how we can check and confirm the WMI permissions Required for SCCM / ConfigMgr console access. Also, some very useful links which would help you in console-related troubleshooting.
Log file to look into SMSADMINUI.log. Location -> \Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\AdminUILog
- Run wmimgmt.msc from the primary site server.
- Go to WMI control –> properties
- In Security tab, expand root, and click SMS
- Click security in the results pane to see the permission
- Click advanced, click SMS Admin, then view-edit
- If the SMS Admins group does not have Enable Account and Remote Enable permission, grant the permission
- Repeat this procedure for other groups used in addition to SMS Admins