How to Enable BitLocker Inventory in SCCM ConfigMgr. With the latest version of Configuration Manager or SCCM, the BitLocker and MBAM capability is added into SCCM Client. Also, Bitlocker reports are part of SCCM default reports.
- ConfigMgr Application Package Distribution Related Default Reports | SCCM
- How to Launch ConfigMgr Reports | SCCM | Default Reports
- ConfigMgr Reports Site Infrastructure Related | SCCM | Default
- ConfigMgr Reports Power Management | Default | SCCM
- ConfigMgr Reports Task Sequence | Default | SCCM
- ConfigMgr Default Reports Software Updates | SCCM
- ConfigMgr Reports Driver Management | SCCM | Default
- ConfigMgr Client Status Reports | SCCM | Default How To Manage Devices (anoopcnair.com)
- ConfigMgr BitLocker Management Reports | SCCM How To Manage Devices (anoopcnair.com)
- ConfigMgr Asset Intelligence Reports | SCCM How To Manage Devices (anoopcnair.com)
- ConfigMgr Hardware Related Reports | SCCM | Default How To Manage Devices (anoopcnair.com)
The Article Covers
1. How to enable BitLocker Inventory using the SMS_DEF.MOF and the CONFIGURATION.MOF files?
2. How to create reports using the BitLocker Inventory Data?
2 thoughts on “How to Enable BitLocker Inventory in SCCM ConfigMgr”
Any guide to migrate from MBAM infra to SCCM – Endpoint Protection – Bitlocker management.
How encryption method work — MBAM having AES 256 & SCCM have AES-CBC 128-bit, AES-CBC 256-bit, XTS-AES 128-bit or XTS-AES 256-bit encryption?
Do i need to decrypt existing MBAM clients and then push sccm bitlocker? Any chances of Data loss?
Do i need to check any port for communication to SCCM Bitlocker?
I want to remove complete MBAM infra and switch to SCCM bitlocker……
Can you pls go into https://forum.howtomanagedevices.com and ask question… we are there to help you