Let’s understand which are the ConfigMgr BitLocker Management Reports (default) available. You can use ConfigMgr to manage BitLocker Drive Encryption (BDE) for on-premises Windows 10 clients to Active Directory. SCCM Bitlocker management provides full BitLocker lifecycle management that can replace the use of Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM).
Microsoft introduced integrated BitLocker functionality into ConfigMgr with version 1910. You can navigate to \Assets and Compliance\Overview\Endpoint Protection\BitLocker Management workspace in the SCCM console and configure BitLocker policies.
You can Plan and configure BitLocker management policies by going through Microsoft documentation. In this post, I’m not going to cover the BitLocker configuration guide. But we will have a look into the default BitLocker reports available in ConfigMgr 2010 version.
ConfigMgr BitLocker Management Reports
There are five (5) default reports available for ConfigMgr BitLocker. Once you install the reporting services point, you can view all the default reports. The reports show BitLocker compliance and audit for the enterprise and for individual devices.
- Navigate to \Monitoring\Overview\Reporting\Reports
|BitLocker Computer Compliance|
|BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Dashboard|
|BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Details|
|BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Summary|
|en-us Recovery Audit Report|
- BitLocker Computer Compliance – The BitLocker Computer Compliance Report provides detailed encryption information about each drive on a computer (operating system and fixed data drives). It also provides an indication of the policy that is applied to each drive type on the computer. To view the details of each drive, expand the Computer Name entry.
- BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Dashboard – The BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Dashboard provides several graphs, which show BitLocker compliance status across the enterprise.
- BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Details – The BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Details report shows information about the overall BitLocker compliance across your enterprise for the collection of computers that are targeted for BitLocker use.
- BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Summary – The BitLocker Enterprise Compliance Summary report shows information about the overall BitLocker compliance across your enterprise and shows the compliance for individual computers that are in the collection of computers that are targeted for BitLocker use.
- Fix Report Server cannot Open a Connection Error ConfigMgr | SCCM
- Configure reporting in Configuration Manager
- SQL Server Database Migration
- SQL Server – Installation
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a logger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. He writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…