Many of you attended the Webinar on upskilling the SCCM admins in the Cloud Era. This post is the follow-up post to let you know the details about the Webinar. If you are interested in watching the recording of the Webinar, you are in the correct place. SCCM in Cloud Era!!
The theme of the webinar was to upskill the SCCM admin in the cloud era. Do you still wonder whether Is SCCM Dead? I would recommend reading the post “Is SCCM Dead?NO!Microsoft SCCM Intune Roadmap?.”
NOTE! – But but, don’t run away from Intune learning. Keep learning new technologies and don’t see SCCM not going away as an excuse for not learning Intune. More details Intune Training for SCCM Admins.
- How can SCCM help IT admins to start the journey towards the Azure cloud?
- How SCCM can help with this journey
- etc… (watch the recording for more information :))
Content – SCCM in Cloud Era
The content of the webinar is explained in the post here. You can learn more details about the following features from the webinar recording. Let’s learn what is there in for SCCM in Cloud Era?
- Co-Management Overview
- Cloud Management Gateway (CMG) Benefits
- Desktop Analytics Integration
- Azure AD User Group Discovery & Azure AD User Discovery
- SCCM Collection Sync with Azure AD Group
SCCM Collection Sync with Azure AD Group
I have demo’ed many things in the webinar the one which I wanted to highlight here is SCCM collection sync with Azure AD Groups. I have a video post that explains this feature in detail.
Check out the following links to watch the recording of the Upskill SCCM Admins SCCM in the Cloud Era webinar.