Let’s find out SCCM CMPivot browser related queries default list of browsers installed on a device. ConfigMgr CMPivot Browser Related Queries discussed in the post are – Find Default Browser and List of Browsers Installed. The Configuration Manager CMPivot helps to get real-time data from online devices.
The ConfigMgr CMPivot provides real-time data based on fast channel architecture. ConfigMgr CMPivot tool allows us to quickly assess the state of devices. This CMPivot query can run only against online devices.
CMPivot Troubleshooting & Log files details available in the following blog post. The post includes CMPivot architecture and communication details as well. 👉SCCM CMPivot Architecture Fast Channel Making | ConfigMgr.
Start CMPivot Tool
- Navigate to device collection against that you want to run the CMPivot query.
- Select All Systems device collection.
NOTE! – In a production environment with more than many devices, I don’t recommend to use All System collection. Instead, use the collection with a smaller number of devices to try out the query.
- Right-Click on All Systems collection.
- Select Start CMPivot.
- CMPivot Query tool got launched.
- Get familiarized with new query language and CMPivot tool.
- Copy any of the following queries as per the requirement.
- Check out the Run Query button from the SCCM CMPivot tool.
Browsers Installed on the Device
The SMSDefaultBrowser is the main entity used in the query to findout the browser applications installed on the Windows 10 device. As you can see in the following are browser apps installed on the device PROD-WIN20.
Chrome Msedge MicrosoftEdgeCP Firefox Opera iExplore
Default Browser Using CMPivot
Let’s find out the default browser using CMPivot entity SMSDefaultBrowser. As you can see below in the screen capture, the default browser on my Windows 10 device is MSEdgeHTM (Microsoft new Edge).
- CMPivot for real-time data in Configuration Manager
- ConfigMgr Microsoft Edge Chromium SQL Query | Custom Report | SCCM
- SCCM CMPivot Query Patches Installed in Last 90 Days | ConfigMgr https://www.anoopcnair.com/sccm-cmpivot-query-patches-installed-in-last-90-days-configmgr/