SCCM ConfigMgr How to resolve Optional fields act as mandatory in default report in SSRS. Steps to resolve the issue of optional fields in SCCM ConfigMgr SSRS default report.
Latest Posts – ConfigMgr Reports Power Management | Default | SCCM HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) and How To Disable SCCM Application Deployment | ConfigMgr | MEMCM – HTMD Blog #2 (howtomanagedevices.com)
SCCM ConfigMgr How to resolve Optional fields act as mandatory in default report in SSRS
• Right-click the report in the console and select “Properties”,
• Click the “Edit SQL Statement” button;
• Click the “Prompts” button;
• Right-click the “ChannelCode” prompt and select “Properties”;
• Clear the “Provide a SQL statement” option;
• Click the “OK” button in all open dialogs to confirm the changes.
This will allow you to run the report without specifying a value for the Channel Code. If you’d rather not modify the original report, you can first create a copy by right-clicking the report and selecting “Clone”, and then modify the copied report instead. Either way, you’ll need to copy the modified report to your SQL Reporting Services Point by right-clicking the associated object and selecting “Copy Reports to Reporting Services”.