Let’s check the default ConfigMgr Reports Power Management. There are Eighteen(18) out-of-box power management reports available as part of Configuration Manager SSRS reports. You can learn more about How to create and apply power plans in Configuration Manager.
If you have trouble opening default SCCM reports, you can refer to Fix Report Server cannot Open a Connection Error ConfigMgr. Let’s also learn how to create a New Database for SSRS Reporting Service.
Make sure you have all the following in place to access the ConfigMgr Power Management default reports.
- Reporting Services Point is installed.
- SSRS reports are working fine.
- Make sure you have appropriate permissions to launch reports from Console and SSRS URL.
Launch ConfigMgr Client Reports
Let’s learn how to launch Task Sequence default reports from the console.
- Launch Console
- Navigate to \Monitoring\Overview\Reporting\Reports.
- Sort the reports by Category.
- Right-click on the related “Power Management“ reports.
- Select the RUN option.
Power Management Reports
Let’s see how many power management reports are available in ConfigMgr 2010 production version. There are Eighteen(18) power management-related default SCCM SSRS reports.
Power management-related ConfigMgr reports are located at \Monitoring\Overview\Reporting\Reports\Power Management.
|Power Management – Computer activity|
|Power Management – Computer activity by computer|
|Power Management – Computer activity details|
|Power Management – Computer details|
|Power Management – Computer not reporting details|
|Power Management – Computers excluded|
|Power Management – Computers with multiple power plans|
|Power Management – Energy consumption|
|Power Management – Energy consumption by day|
|Power Management – Energy cost|
|Power Management – Energy cost by day|
|Power Management – Environmental impact|
|Power Management – Environmental impact by day|
|Power Management – Insomnia computer details|
|Power Management – Insomnia report|
|Power Management – Power capabilities|
|Power Management – Power settings|
|Power Management – Power settings details|
- Power Management – Computer activity – Displays a graph showing monitor, computer, and user activity for a specified collection over a specified time period.
- Power Management – Power settings details – Displays further information about computers selected in the power settings report.
- Power Management – Power settings – Displays an aggregated list of power settings used by computers in a specified collection.
- Power Management – Power capabilities – Displays the power management capabilities of computers in the specified collection.
- Power Management – Insomnia report – Displays a list of common causes that prevented computers from sleeping or hibernating and the number of computers affected by each cause for a specified time period.
- Power Management – Environmental impact by day – Displays a graph showing CO2 emissions generated by a specified collection over the past 31 days.
- Power Management – Computers with multiple power plans – Displays a list of computers with conflicting power settings.
- Power Management – Computer not reporting details – Displays a list of computers not reporting any power activity for a specified date and time.
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…