It’s been a great pleasure to be part of an elite team of IT Pros called Veeam Vanguards. I’m honored to be part of the Veeam Vanguard 2019 team. This award is my 5th (fifth) Veeam Vanguard award. Many thanks for all the support!
[Related Post – Video on Veeam Vanguard experience of VeeamON 2017]
What Makes Veeam Vanguard 2019 Award Different?
Following are 6 (six) things that differentiate the Veeam Vanguard program from other community programs.
- The Veeam Vanguard award is exclusively for the IT Pro community
- The Veeam Vanguard award is not based on the contribution of particular vendor technology
- Veeam Vanguard Summit is a special treat from Veeam to the Vanguard community (should NOT miss it!)
- Priority Access to Veeam Development and support teams
- VIP Access to Veeam Parties during VeeamON, Microsoft Ignite, VMWord, etc.
- Veeam Vanguard Swags are awesome
- Special Embargo/NDA information about Veeam Products
Veeam Vanguard program is a global influencer program by Veeam. In 2016, the Veeam Vanguard program evolved further, and there was an opportunity for open nominations.
To keep updated about the Veeam Vanguard program, you can follow the Veeam Vanguard’s Twitter handler @VeeamVanguard.
Community Contributions – Long Story Short
My first community award was Microsoft Community Contributor Award back in 2012. It’s always a different feeling to be part of the inaugural Veeam Vanguard program award winner in 2015. And then, I received the Microsoft MVP award in 2015 (At Last, I am a Microsoft MVP for Enterprise Client Management ConfigMgr Intune).