New Version of Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Ready to Download. Microsoft has released a preview version of MBSA 2.3. You can download this from Microsoft Connect here.
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is a software tool released by Microsoft to determine security state by assessing missing security updates and less-secure security settings within Microsoft Windows, Components, and products.
There are loads of additional Features, Fixes, and changes included in the MBSA 2.3.
New Version of Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Ready to Download
Additional Features:- More Details via MBSA ReadMe file Here.
• Ability to choose the offline mode from graphical and command-line interfaces (/offline option)
• Support for additional security catalogs (for future use)
• Command-line option to obtain catalogs from the user-selected directory or network share using /cabpath option
• Compatibility with WSUS 3.0 technologies and the latest Windows Update Agent features
•All vulnerability assessment (VA) checks have been extended to work on x64 (64-bit) platforms
•Updated graphical user interface
• Command-line option to redirect reports to a user-selected directory or network share using /rd option
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…