New Version of Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Ready to Download. Microsoft has released a preview version of MBSA 2.3. You can download this from Microsoft Connect here.
Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (MBSA) is a software tool released by Microsoft to determine security state by assessing missing security updates and less-secure security settings within Microsoft Windows, Components, and products.
There are loads additional Features, Fixes and changes included in the MBSA 2.3.
New Version of Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer Ready to Download
Additional Features:- More Details via MBSA ReadMe file Here.
• Ability to choose offline mode from graphical and command-line interfaces (/offline option)
• Support for additional security catalogs (for future use)
• Command-line option to obtain catalogs from user-selected directory or network share using /cabpath option
• Compatibility with WSUS 3.0 technologies and the latest Windows Update Agent features
•All vulnerability assessment (VA) checks have been extended to work on x64 (64-bit) platforms
•Updated graphical user interface
• Command-line option to redirect reports to a user-selected directory or network share using /rd option