Let’s learn Bangalore IT Pro User Group Event for SCCM Intune Professional . We are arranging an in-person event in Bangalore. This is a full-day event for SCCM and Intune professionals.
Bangalore IT Pro event is scheduled for 16th Dec 2017. There is a couple of Azure AD and Azure with Terraform sessions. We will see “Bangalore IT Pro User Group Event for SCCM Intune Professional in this post.”
Bangalore IT Pro Registration Link
Adpativa and Microsoft are the sponsors of the Bangalore IT pro event. These types of events are announced via the following Facebook user community groups. Join those groups if you are interested in getting these event notifications in advance.
More details about the event and REGISTRATION link
SCCM ConfigMgr Facebook User Group
Bangalore IT Pro Facebook Group
Agenda of Bangalore IT Pro Event
- 9:00 – 9:30 – Registration
- 9:30 – 9:45 – Welcome notes
- 9:45 – 10:45 – Windows 10 Auto Pilot – Ankur Arora (Microsoft)
- 10:45 – 11:00 – Tea with networking 😉
- 11:00 – 11:30 – SCCM/Intune Architecture Decisions Anoop C (Capgemini – Microsoft MVP)
- 11:30 – 12:00 – How to Troubleshoot Intune – Anoop C (Capgemini – Microsoft MVP)
- 12:00 – 1:00 – How to implement SCCM Cloud Management Gateway (CMG) – Rajul Os (HP)
- 1:00 – 1:30 – Networking lunch
- 1:30 – 2:00 – How to Speed up Windows 10 deployment with SCCM – TBA
- 2:00 – 3:30 – Azure AD with SCCM – Ajay Kakkar (Dell – Microsoft MVP)
- 3:30 – 4:30 – using Azure with Terraform – Deepak Singh Dhami (Dell – Microsoft MVP)
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is Blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. He writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc……………
2 thoughts on “Bangalore IT Pro User Group Event for SCCM Intune Professional”
Will there be recorded sessions available?
This is in person event. No plans of recording it.