Let’s see what I’m going to cover as a speaker in the Microsoft WVD Community event XXL Edition. This post is to announce Microsoft meets Community: Windows Virtual Desktop XXL Edition. We will also see how to register and book your seats for this WVD event.
The Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) community event is hosted by Christiaan Brinkhoff, Principal Program Manager and Community Lead at Microsoft, and Dean Cefola, Sr. FastTrack Engineer.
▶▶ December 11, 2020 – 11:15 / 17:00 CEST | (GMT+02:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris.
You can book your seats here for online free WVD event organized by Microsoft for WVD world wide community.
Register ➡▶▶ aka.ms/wvdevent2020
I’m very excited to speak at a global WVD event. I’ll try to cover all about Windows Virtual Desktop experience with modern management tool like Intune.
- Context of modern management with WVD
- Hybrid AAD Join + Group Policy Requirement
- Conditional Access Policies + AAD Dynamic Groups
- Enrolment Process
- Security Policies
- Application Deployment
- Patching & Updates
- Demo, Demo, and Demo
Indian Windows Virtual Desktop User Group #INWVDUG
Today we announced the Indian Windows Virtual Desktop User Group (#INWVDUG). Welcome Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) enthusiasts around the world.
There are several options to connect with us online. The following are some of the options:
- Twitter ➡ https://twitter.com/inwvdug
- Meetup Group ➡ https://www.meetup.com/inwvdug-indian-wvd-user-group/
- Telegram Group ➡ https://t.me/wvdcommunity
- Linkedin Group ➡ https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10491724/
- Facebook Group ➡ https://www.facebook.com/groups/244834119748980