Upskill SCCM admins knowledge yourself by learning more about Mac device mgmt. How? Let’s find out the options available.
There are two “kinds” of management options for Mac devices from an SCCM perspective. I have explained SCCM Mac management options in the previous post.
Subscribe to this Blog Via Email
Upskill SCCM Admins
Upskilling SCCM admins is a big topic, and I’m not going to cover that topic in this post. Many cloud-based features got introduced in the recent releases of SCCM 1906 (and, of course, previous versions). Following are some of them:
- Azure AD User Group Discovery
- Azure AD User Discovery
- Desktop Analytics
- Improved Co-management options
- Integration with Delivery Optimisation technologies
- SCCM Collection Sync with Azure AD Group
I feel SCCM admins need to upskill themselves to keep them on the job. How many of you tested Cloud Management Gateway/Cloud DP, etc.?
Some of the other perspectives of “Upskill SCCM admins” are explained in one of my previous posts.
Full Mac Device Management
Let’s learn more options for Mac device management using SCCM and Parallel’s plugin. With this Parallel integration, you can make SCCM more powerful with full Mac device management options.
- SCCM software application deployment models
- Mac imaging
- Patch management
- FileVault encryption
Learn SCCM Mac Device Management
There are many learning resources available below to upskill SCCM admins. There are free on-demand webinars and video tutorials available in the following links. You can start learning SCCM Mac device management and upskill SCCM knowledge.
- Live Webinar – Mac computers managed by SCCM admins are the new normal
- Find out how 1000s of Windows IT departments have LEARNED to LOVE their MACs
- On-Demand Webinars for SCCM Mac Device Management