Difficult to Read Store Log File Information Here is the Solution with SCOM? Most of the applications write loads of details into log files and logs are very important when it comes to troubleshooting.
Business-critical applications write health and performance information to log files and these log files are often left unattended and simply archived. Difficult to Read Store Log File Information Here is the Solution with SCOM?
Is there any way to tap into the pool of information that is contained in the log files? Is it possible?. Yes, this is possible with NiCE Log File MP. The NiCE Log File MP is SCOM ad on, a powerful tool that analyzes log content in full detail using all.
Nice Log File MP has great log ﬁle analytic capabilities for your Windows Servers. LOB applications are a load more critical and Log File MP provides us power full way for monitoring and parsing the log files.
Difficult to Read Store Log File Information Here is the Solution with SCOM?
Microsoft Out-of-the-box capabilities vs. The NiCE Log File MP :-
NiCE Log File MP supports Java log ﬁle? Applica on log ﬁles?
Difficult to Read Store Log File Information Here is the Solution with SCOM? Any type of logs in ASCII format are supported. This can be an extracted CSV ﬁ le, text ﬁ le, or dump ﬁ le. The wizards included with the Log File MP allow you to easily create an alert rule or a unit monitor for monitoring.
Some of the other features and benefits of this add on are:-
- Comes with a set of custom authoring wizards
- Allows you to set an alert on missing log ﬁles
- Allows you to deﬁne log ﬁle names as absolute paths
- The NiCE Log File MP interface is part of the Microsoft Monitoring Agent
- Includes a powerful program execute on the interface to run scripts and programs
- Set the log ﬁle directory using a regex pattern with no restrictions
- Correlate your log lines
- Customize behavior if log ﬁle does not exist