Wow! It’s another year, and we are in July. Another Microsoft MVP Award 2019 announcement is here. I feel humbled to receive the Microsoft MVP award for five (5) consecutive years.
I should admit it is not at all easy to keep up with the community contributions every year.
You can subscribe to this blog via eMail
I need to spend my time keeping my contributions going. But I love doing it, and that is my passion and hobby. It’s undoubtedly not easy to get Microsoft MVP awards and keep getting them for five (5) years.
Let’s go through the five (5) years of Being Microsoft MVP!
First Microsoft Award
In 2011, I received Microsoft Community Contributor Award for SCCM TechNet forum contributions!
Thank you all for the tremendous support over all these years. Even though I got the MVP my first MVP award back in 2015, I started contributing to the community back in 2010.
I’m also sharing platforms for other lovely contributors interested in sharing their knowledge, tips, and tricks with the IT community.
NOTE! – It’s not easy to manage & maintain all the Websites, Community groups (Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and Telegram), YouTube channel, and Facebook pages. Thank you to all the others who help to maintain these groups. Trust me; it takes loads of your personal & family time. More details about the community groups are in the below section.
My Seniors & Colleagues
A load of respect and love to my Microsoft MVP colleagues and IT community contributors. Some folks have been continuously getting this MVP award for more than 10/15 years.
I salute all of them. It’s a tremendous effort, and they keep improving year by year. Congrats to all of you!
Special thanks to the Microsoft MVP program and SCCM + Intune product Teams!
Stay Current + Stay in Touch.
Stay current by following me and being part of community groups with all community news plus trip tips and tricks.
Following are the best way to get in touch with me and the technology news related to devising management.
- You can Subscribe to my website AnoopCNair.com (Click on 👍above Subscribe button)
- You can Subscribe to my video blog HowtoManageDevice.com
- You can Subscribe to the YouTube channel @AnoopMannur
- You can follow me on Instagram @howtomanagedevices
- You can follow me on Twitter @anoopmannur
- You can follow me through my Facebook Page, howtomanage devicesSCCMIntune
- You can follow me on LinkedIn @AnoopChandran
Following are the best way to get in touch with the community groups where you can contribute and get help. There are Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, and WhatsApp Groups to support the SCCM community.
We have more than 18,000 members in our Facebook groups to give you an idea. And more than 3000 members in LinkedIn groups. Also more than 1000 members, including telegram and lots of groups.
- Facebook Group – SCCM – ConfigMgr Professionals Group ✔ Join Our Facebook Community Group
- Facebook Group – Intune Professionals Group ✔ Join Our Facebook Community Group.
- Facebook Group – Azure IT Pro Professionals Group ✔ Join Our Facebook Community Group
- Facebook Group – Desktop Support Engineers ✔ Join Our Facebook Community Group
- LinkedIn Group – SCCM Group ✔ Join SCCM Group
- Linked Group – Intune Professionals Group ✔ Join Intune Group
- Telegram Group – SCCM & Intune Professionals Group ✔ Join SCCM Intune Group
Community Contributor Award 2012 for SCCM ConfigMgr