Let’s check SCCM 2103 Additional Hotfixes released. Microsoft released additional hotfixes for SCCM 2103 version. These fixes are already included in the slow ring version of SCCM 2107 as well. There are two hotfixes released for the 2103 version of SCCM.
Some of these fixes are NOT included in the fast ring version (opt-in version) of 2107. I’m sure there will be an additional hotfix to have the parity between SCCM 2107 fast and slow ring versions.
- KB10589155 – This update includes Client-Side Update as well but also initiates a site reset.
- KB10582136 – This includes Server Side update – Tenant Attach Reporting fix
KB10589155 Client Update
The KB10589155 update is for SCCM 2103 version, and it fixes the following issues. I have seen the hotfix details from Vinay Pamnani’s Twitter thread.
- This is applicable only if the site is configured to use HTTPS only – Client may fail to download Tenant Attach Endpoint Security policy.
- Clients are incorrectly considered to be in coexistence mode if Intune enrollment fails.
- This is already fixed in SCCM 2107 and I have updated this in fixed issues list.
- Clients without a PKI certificate, using Azure Active Directory authentication may attempt to register with the site multiple times.
NOTE! – This hotfix includes a client-side update. The SCCM site reset will get initiated after the installation of this update.
KB10582136 – Tenant Attach Fix
The KB10582136 for SCCM 2103 includes the reporting fixes for Tenant attach scenarios. The fix is for reporting device-level details about Endpoint Security policies deployed to SCCM Clients.
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with over 17 years of experience (calculation done in 2018). He is Blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. He writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…..…