Starting in Configuration Manager Production version 2103, Microsoft has simplified the Windows 10 Servicing dashboard to make it more relevant. Servicing plan and Windows 10 ring information were removed from the dashboard under the Windows 10 Servicing node.
In SCCM, you can use servicing plans to form deployment rings to keep Windows 10 systems up to date and secured when new builds are released. You can also view alerts when Windows 10 clients are near the end of support for their semi-annual channel build. Let’s learn Windows 10 Servicing Upgrade to 20H2 using ConfigMgr.
Related Post – Enable Windows 10 servicing using SCCM | ConfigMgr | WSUS
The Windows 10 servicing dashboard provides you with information about Windows 10 computers in your environment, servicing plans, and compliance information.
According to Microsoft, Here’s a list of improvements with the Windows 10 Servicing dashboard –
- Quality Update Versions chart displays the top five revisions of Windows 10 across your devices.
- The Latest Feature Update chart shows the number of devices that installed the latest feature update.
- The Windows 10 Usage chart, showing the distribution of Windows 10 major releases, was renamed to Feature Update Versions.
- Removed servicing plan and Windows 10 ring information from the dashboard.
Windows 10 Servicing Dashboard
In the Configuration Manager console, go to the Software Library workspace, and select Windows 10 Servicing.
The following charts are displayed for the selected Collection:
- Feature Update Versions: Displays the distribution of Windows 10 major releases.
- Quality Update Versions: This chart displays the top five revisions of Windows 10 across your devices.
- Latest Feature Update: This chart shows the number of devices that installed the latest feature update.
- Collection Errors: This tile shows the number of devices that failed with the specified error code. For more information, see Analyze SetupDiag errors.
- Errors Timeline: Displays the top errors and the number of devices with each error over time for the chosen collection.
Learn more about Windows 10 version Major, Minor, Build releases 👉 Windows 10 Version Numbers Build Numbers Major Minor Build Rev
Important – The information shown in the Windows 10 servicing dashboard is provided for your convenience and only for use internally within your company. You should not solely rely on this information to confirm update compliance. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the information provided to you.
- Windows 10 Servicing dashboard changes
- SCCM 2103 is Generally Available | End of Opt-in Phase | ConfigMgr
About Author – Jitesh, Microsoft MVP, has over five years of working experience in the IT Industry. He writes and shares his experiences related to Microsoft device management technologies and IT Infrastructure management. His primary focus area is Windows 10 Deployment solution with Configuration Manager, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), and Microsoft Intune.