Let’s quickly check how to Deactivate Office Install & Fix the install limit reached for Microsoft Office 365 enterprise app error. I have seen this happening with my pre-production (test) account. Let’s learn how to fix this issue.
In this post, you will also learn how to Deactivate an Install of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus. Recently Microsoft renamed Office 365 to Microsoft 365 App for enterprise, more details Office 365 is now Microsoft 365.
I found this Microsoft 365 apps issue when I tried to open the Outlook application on one of my test WVD VM.
“You’ve already installed Office on 10 computers. Go to your account to deactivate an install“
Let’s see how to fix this issue and activate Microsoft Office ProPlus using the following method.
How to Fix
- Open 👉 https://portal.office.com/account
- Select 👉 Office Apps & devices (Microsoft 365 App)
- Click 👉 View apps & devices
- Click on Devices drop down menu
NOTE! – Sign out of Office (Microsoft App for Enterprise) – After you sign out, you won’t be able to edit files or create new ones on your devices. Signing out does not remove the software from your device or cancel your software subscription.
- Click on Sign Out on button.
NOTE! – Sign out is the option to deactivate Microsoft Office ProPlus.
- Make sure you have removed or sign out from Office 365 App.
- Click the Try Again button.
- Activation of Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus is completed.
- Start using Outlook application without any issue.