Let’s check the ConfigMgr/SCCM Reports on Driver Management. There are thirteen (13) out-of-box reports available as part of Configuration Manager SSRS reports. You can refer to the ConfigMgr driver import and driver package creation process guide.
If you have trouble opening SSRS reports, you can refer to Fix Report Server cannot Open a Connection Error ConfigMgr. Let’s also learn how to create a New Database for SSRS Reporting Service.
Make sure you have all the following are in place to access the ConfigMgr driver management default reports.
- Reporting Services Point is installed.
- SSRS reports are working fine.
- Make sure you have appropriate permissions to launch reports from Console and SSRS URL.
Launch ConfigMgr Client Reports
Let’s learn how to launch driver management default reports from console.
- Launch Console
- Navigate to \Monitoring\Overview\Reporting\Reports.
- Sort the reports with Category.
- Right-click on the Report “Driver Management“.
- Select the RUN option.
Driver Management Reports
Let’s check the 13 (thirteen) ConfigMgr Driver Management reports.
|2||All drivers for a specific platform|
|3||All drivers in a specific boot image|
|4||All drivers in a specific category|
|5||All drivers in a specific package|
|6||Categories for a specific driver|
|7||Computers that failed to install drivers for a specific collection|
|8||Driver catalog matching report for a specific collection|
|9||Driver catalog matching report for a specific computer|
|10||Driver catalog matching report for a specific device on a specific Computer|
|11||Driver catalog matching report for computers in a specific collection with a specific device|
|12||Drivers that failed to install on a specific computer|
|13||Supported platforms for a specific Driver|
Driver catalog matching report for computers in a specific collection with a specific device – This report shows driver catalog matching report for computers in a specific collection with a specific device.
- Video Setup Configure SCCM CB Reporting Services Point
- Configure reporting in Configuration Manager
- List of SCCM 2012 Default Reports