Let’s check Windows 11 new Microsoft Store (preview) walkthrough guide. I consider the Microsoft Store as a more secure way of installing apps on a Windows PC. Microsoft released the next version of Windows 11 in the insider preview.
The new Microsoft store is going to offer a unique movie discount for Xbox Game Pass members. Microsoft redesigned the Store to make space for more content and better opportunity for developers.
The user experience of the new Microsoft store is simple and responsive. Microsoft supports new application formats:
- React Native
- PWA – Progressive Web Apps
Another exciting feature for rebranded Microsoft Store is the possibility of running Android applications on Windows 11 PCs. This is possible through the Amazon Appstore to Windows 11.
New Microsoft Store (preview) on Windows 11
The Microsoft store landing page gives you an option to find apps on Windows 11.
Login to Windows 11 Microsoft Store
The Windows 11 logged in user will automatically logged into Microsoft store. The following are the options that you have:
- Manage account and devices
- Payment methods
- Redeem code or gift cards
- App settings
You can click on left side-bar called apps. You can filter to show only apps using apps option on the left side menu.
The third option in the Microsoft Store is Games. You can filter store to show only the Games.
The other option in the Microsoft store is Library. The library option gives you the updates and downloads. You have options to update all applications. Otherwise you have option to update individual apps.
- Building a new, open Microsoft Store on Windows 11
- Find your success in the Microsoft Store
- Windows 11 Quality Updates Feature Updates Driver Updates Firmware Updates | CUs are 40% Smaller
- Windows 11 Snap Layouts New Feature | Six Layouts to Arrange Applications in Desktop
- Windows 11 Removed Features | Deprecated Applications from Windows 11 | Latest List