SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting Tool Kit Guide. I’ve collated 10 posts that help us use the SCCM ConfigMgr toolkit. Full-on guide for System Center Configuration Manager. Each link below gives a walkthrough of all the features of the tool.
SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting guide will help you in more detail.
These tools are always very helpful for me in troubleshooting issues. The following tools are useful for SCCM CB versions as well. SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting guide will help you in more detail.
SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting guide
- SCCM 2012 R2 Toolkit How to Use Collection Evaluation Viewer CEViewer.exe:- The Collection Evaluation Viewer (CEViever.exe) is a tool for viewing the collection evaluation processes.
- SCCM 2012 How to Move Content Library Folders from One Drive to Another ContentLibraryTransfer.exe : – The Content Library Transfer tool transfers content from one disk drive to another.
- How to Use RBA Viewer Exe in SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 RBAViewer.exe :- Role Based Administration Modeling and Auditing Tool (RBAViewer.exe). Audits what Role Based Administration (RBA) security scope and security role other users have.
- SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 How to Use Deployment Monitoring Tool (DeploymentMonitoringTool.exe) :- The Deployment Monitoring Tool is a graphical user interface designed to assist in troubleshooting applications, updates, and baseline deployments.
- How to Use SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 Tool Policy Spy exe (PolicySpy.exe) :- Policy Spy is System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Troubleshooting Tool. Policy Spy can be used for the troubleshooting of the policy system of SCCM / ConfigMgr Client.
- How To Use ConfigMgr SCCM Tool Client Spy CliSpy Exe HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) :- Client Spy is System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Troubleshooting Tool. Client Spy can be used for the troubleshooting of software distribution, Inventory and Metering Issues.
- ConfigMgr SCCM 2012 How to read log files cmtrace.exe :- Cmtrace.exe is actually built-in in SCCM, there is no need to download separate toolkit for it.
- How to Use ConfigMgr SCCM 2012 R2 Change Package Content Ownership Tool – ContentOwnershipTool.exe :- The Content Ownership Manager tool changes ownership of orphaned packages in SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 SP1.
- How to Use ConfigMgr SCCM 2012 R2 Tool Content Library Explorer ContentLibraryExplorer.exe :- The Content Library Explorer allows for exploration of the content library on a specific distribution point.
- SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting Tool Kit Guide HTMD Blog (anoopcnair.com) DPJobMgr.exe :- Distribution Point Job Queue Manager (DPJobMgr.exe) is a tool for troubleshooting and managing ongoing content distribution jobs to SCCM ConfigMgr 2012 Distribution Points..
Anoop is Microsoft MVP! He is a Solution Architect in enterprise client management with more than 20 years of experience (calculation done in 2021) in IT. He is a blogger, Speaker, and Local User Group HTMD Community leader. His main focus is on Device Management technologies like SCCM 2012, Current Branch, and Intune. E writes about ConfigMgr, Windows 11, Windows 10, Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, AVD, etc…
5 thoughts on “SCCM Server Side Troubleshooting Tool Kit Guide Configuration Manager MEMCM”
Items 8 and 9 point to the same page
Thank you Changed it now !
cool dude. bookmarked. 🙂
rbaviewer keeps crashing.. does any one knows how to fix this ?
Hi Anoop. Its always good to read your post.