In this post I would like to share 4 Awesome tools by Robert Marshall – MVP. Read more details via his posthttp://wmug.co.uk/wmug/b/r0b/archive/2014/01/23/custom-tools-added-to-technet-gallery.aspx
- CustomDDR Custom DDR tool creates a custom Discovery Data Record (DDR) and delivers it to the Client’s assigned ConfigMgr Site Server using VBScript the ConfigMgr SDK SMSGEN Dll’s
- Client Push Manager Allows you to delete some or all of the Client Installation requests that might be taking place on a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Primary Site server
- Component Manager Control ConfigMgr Component status quickly and easily using the ConfigMgr Component Manager
- Inbox Monitor A ConfigMgr tool which allows you to view the file counts in the inbox folder structure for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager as well as previous versions of the product
- ConfigMgr SCCM SwitchMP tool to force an existing ConfigMgr SCCM 2012 Client from performing Management Point rotations.
- New tool–ManageMP for WINPE tool : A small tool to do some Management Point blocking during the OSD WINPE build phase.
Other useful SCCM tools by community http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/22802.system-center-2012-configuration-manager-tools.aspx